Emergency Accommodation Assistant
|Salary:||£22,956 - £24,999 per annum|
Emergency Accommodation Placement Assistant
Management Grouping: Place, Communities & Infrastructure
Team: Housing Services
Salary: £22,956 - £24,999 per annum
Contract: Permanent / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: 19th February 2019
Job reference: PCI0000146
A new opportunity has arisen to join our Temporary Accommodation Team alongside two existing Emergency Placement Assistants. You will report to the Housing Assessment and Temporary Accommodation Team Leader. You will be responsible for the admission of households into or transfers from temporary accommodation and arranging the storage of an applicant’s goods where appropriate. You will also be responsible for assessing the client’s needs and make decisions about what properties are required.
· Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
· Performance Related Pay
· 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
· Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
· An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
· Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
· MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
· Closing Date for your application: 19/02/2019
· Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers
|Salary Spinal:||Salary Spinal|